Alright, let's write this birth story before I forget it all hahaha and while I still have Andrew here to remember certain details ;)
Most of you remember Rory's birth story....so THAT'S what I was kinda expecting. (Hope for the best, expect the worst works best for me) But this time was a little different!
Here's a nutshell:
- went into labor on my own
- got to the hospital with contractions 2 minutes apart
- epidural in at 6:15
- water broken at 9:15
- Penicillin administered from 6-10 AM
- Jade was born at 10:11 AM after 2 pushes and about 4 minutes
- happy mommy and daddy and big sister
- pictures at the end
Here you will find love, magic, bookworm favorites, Disney tips, and a family on their journey to Happy Ever After!